Package Price (incl. VAT)£20.95
This course covers all aspects surrounding Legionella awareness. It cover the origins of Legionella, symptoms and the risks of contracting this disease and the ways in which steps can be taken to ensure that it does not affect any water course in buildings like leisure centres, nursing homes and businesses.
The course will deliver vital information about the temperature and the conditions that the Legionella bacteria needs to multiply and thrive
The course will cover the ways in which maintenance must be ongoing to identify any risks that might be present in water systems and what steps need to be taken to ensure that there is no incidence of Legionella.
• The learning outcomes of this course
• Why it is important to know about Legionella
• Details of Legionella
• Legionella and the laws that relate to it
• Legionella and the key hazards related to it
• Where Legionella is usually present
• Vital risk assessment
• How to control Legionella risk factors
• The Written Scheme
• Treatment of Water Systems
This course should take up to 2 hours and will provide 2 CPD Points
© 2022 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd
Any copying or in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.