Interactive Healthcare Training Complaints Policy
Interactive Healthcare Training is committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards of support to our users.
One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to your views.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as simple as possible;
- We treat a complaint as any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response;
- We deal with it promptly, politely and professionally;
- We respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong or information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints and use them to improve our service
How do I make a complaint?
- Complaints should be raised as soon as possible after the problem occurred.
Complaints must be made in writing and sent to:
Interactive Healthcare Training, 6 Charlecote Mews, Staple Gardens, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8SR
or emailed to:
We will reply in writing within 21 working days from when we received your formal complaint. If it is not possible to give you a full reply within this time, for example, if your complaint requires more detailed investigation, we will give you an interim response telling you what is being done to deal with your complaint, and when you can expect the full reply and from whom.