Terms and conditions governing the use of the services provided by Interactive Healthcare Training, the site and the content.Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to all matters relating to access and use of the interactivehealthcaretraining.co.uk (www.interactivehealthcaretraining.com) website, resources and related materials, hereinafter known as "Interactive Healthcare Training", "us", and “we".
- Any person or organisation accessing or using Interactive Healthcare Training by way of being an Account Holder and/or using training materials or resource is hereinafter known as "the customer", "the candidate", "the user" or "you".
- All material on this website, including text, graphics and photographs, is copyright of the Interactive Healthcare Training unless otherwise stated.
- By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that copyright and all other intellectual property rights belong to us, and you agree not to change or distribute any content of this website for either private or commercial purposes without our knowledge and consent.
- By using this site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the site.
- If you register through an agency, have training paid by an agency on your behalf, or register using an 'agency code,' members of the agency will have access to your login details in order to monitor your training progress. This includes your email address, password, date of registration, date of course completion, and list of completed courses.
By registering using the agency code, you understand and accept these terms.
- You agree to use the Interactive Healthcare Training website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party.
- Please note that any person accessing an Account or making payment on behalf of an organisation is confirmed by that organisation that they are acting on behalf as authorised to do so for and on behalf of that organisation to the extent that the organisation is liable for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The training content on this website has been presented in good faith by Interactive Healthcare Training, and it lies within the responsibility of the user to make their own judgement as to the use of any material presented.
- Interactive Healthcare Training is committed to providing high-quality services and up-to-date and accurate information. However, we give no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website and accept no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on such information.
- This site and the content (text, graphics, links to other sites and downloadable materials) are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- External links or downloadable training materials may be published on our website to provide users with additional information.
Interactive Healthcare Training cannot guarantee that such links or materials will always work, and we can make no representations as to the quality or accuracy of the sites/materials linked to. Interactive Healthcare Training does not endorse any external sites and therefore may not be held responsible for their content.
- Access to our resources is only through appropriately paid for formats as intended by Interactive Healthcare Training. To try and obtain access otherwise, in any way without our prior consent, is an infringement of our rights.
- One credit means authorised cleared payment for one candidate/user to use one training course package, once only – as agreed and specified in a formal agreement with an agency/organisation/customer; or stated otherwise on the available course package list & pricing on our website.
Therefore, users may pause, restart or go back, or re-take the test in any course they are working through at any time once they have started a training package, without the need for spending another credit. However, once they have finished a course and a pass mark has been generated, users will no longer be able to work on that course without another credit having been spent.
- Any user returning to the Interactive Healthcare Training website to re-new their training package; or adding another course/package outside their current credit generates a new credit and will be charged accordingly.
- If your agency/organisation is paying for your course/s, please ensure you have provided the correct Agency/Organisation Code in the appropriate field on the Registration Form, to receive training free of charge. Otherwise, you may be charged for your training. Due to high administration costs, no refunds will be issued.
- If your agency/organisation is paying for your course/s they will receive copies of your certificates.
- If you have paid for your training through our site, you are eligible to access your certificates after you have completed the courses.
At the same time, if you have been referred to us to complete your training by your agency/organisation, they may also request and receive copies of your certificates. (This will depend on the formal agreement we may have with your agency/organisation.)
- By using our services, you accept that Interactive Healthcare Training is not liable for unauthorised access to, use of or loss of credits. The user and/or the organisation/agency that has purchased credits on behalf of the user is/are wholly and entirely responsible for protecting access to and managing the use of their Interactive Healthcare Training account.
- By directing candidates to us for online training, an organisation/agency agrees that Interactive Healthcare Training is only a provider of online training resources and that the customer is responsible for ensuring users are suitably capable and/or supervised by the customer to use online learning, including computer literacy issues. Interactive Healthcare Training cannot be held responsible in any way for any issue arising from this point.
- Information supplied by a user using any online forms on our website will only be used for the purpose of providing our online training services and may be shared only with the user or the agency/organisation that has purchased the services for the said user.
- You can manage your account online and you can request to close your online account with us at any time, provided that no outstanding payment is linked to your account.
- Information you provide in emails to us will only be used for the purpose (which we reasonably believe) that you give it to us for.
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution to the Site (including any text and/or graphics, video or audio) you are required by such submission to grant Interactive Healthcare Training a royalty-free, non-exclusive, right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights concerning any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media, and you waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on our Website.
- By submitting your contribution to the Interactive Healthcare Training website, you also acknowledge and warrant that it is your own original work, and you made it available to us wilfully and purposefully, and you indemnify Interactive Healthcare Training against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
- Inclusion of materials submitted does not constitute or imply any endorsement, authorisation or recommendation by Interactive Healthcare Training in relation to that material or any of the opinions or other statement made within it. Interactive Healthcare Training cannot monitor nor can it enforce compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The user accepts that while they have an active account (with or without unused credits) with Interactive Healthcare Training, we may send emails and/or use other means of communication to contact the user and/or their organisation/agency regarding any training issues that might arise, and also for marketing purposes as deemed relevant for them.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the site and its content, which are required to ensure online safety, quality of performance and services, or other statutory requirements.
- Certificates are issued for each course, once all the modules/sections have been successfully completed within that course.
- Interactive Healthcare Training cannot guarantee that the user understands the subject. It lies within the responsibility of the customer (individual user and/or their agency/organisation) to assess and manage the user’s competence appropriately.
- Interactive Healthcare Training may contact you from time to time with relevant information. Your details will not be shared with any third party.
Purchases made from REED.co.uk
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a "Cancellation Period". Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
In case you decide to cancel your purchase of a course, it can be done in the following way:
If you cancel the purchase of a course within 14 calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day we accept that you are entitled to a refund.
Accepting these Terms and Conditions constitutes the Contract between Interactive Healthcare Training and yourself.
This means that in accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by them.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.