Basic Clinical Observations Training - Level 3
Package Price (incl. VAT)£21.95
Basic Clinical Observations - Level 3
This course has been written to introduce its reader to the requirements and competency surrounding baseline investigations. It is not designed to act as a means by which competency in undertaking these competencies are assessed. It aims to introduce the reader to the required competency surrounding the tasking of baseline investigations (clinical observations).
• Instruction on communicating with patients
• Gaining consent
• Interpreting test results
• Conditions that require more frequent monitoring
• When to report anything abnormal
• Hand hygiene and 'bare below the elbow' requirements
© 2021 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.