Chaperoning for Healthcare Professionals Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£17.95
Chaperoning for Healthcare Professionals
This course is designed for healthcare professionals undertaking the role of a chaperone as part of their duties.
This course will cover:
- Who is a Chaperone and their roles and duties
- Understanding when a Chaperone needs to be present and navigating the role with care
- The rights of patients and any concerns they may have
- Understanding confidentiality issues and the procedures involved in raising concerns
- Developing your communication skills for this role
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.