Continence Care Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£12.95
Continence is the ability to control the movements of both the bladder and bowel.
Incontinence is when someone has little or no control over their bowel or bladder movements.
- Identify the reasons for incontinence
- Identify how to support clients with incontinence
- Identify how to promote good continence practice
Managing Pressure Sores:
- Recognising early symptoms
- Treatment of Pressure Sores
- Recognising patients most at risk
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.