COVID-19 Awareness Training (including PPE)
Package Price (incl. VAT)£19.95
This course will help the reader manage the threat of COVID-19 when working with vulnerable people in a healthcare setting. It will cover:
• Structure and history of coronavirus
• Understanding symptoms
• Identifying risk groups
• Testing for coronavirus
• Disinfecting and hygiene
• Specific guidance for businesses, eg. restaurants & pubs, hairdressers, offices, construction sites, and education & childcare
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Caring for residents with COVID-19
• Quarantine rules and guidelines
By the end of the course, the reader will:
• Be able to describe the nature of COVID-19, its origin, and how it is spread
• Understand how to minimise the risk of infection
• Identify the main symptoms of COVID-19
• Understand what you should do if you, or someone you care for, displays symptoms
• Be able to list the key elements of PPE and how it should be used
• Learn how the disease should be treated.
The purpose of the course is not to measure competency in diagnosing or treating patients with coronavirus.
©2020 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.