Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£19.95
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
This course has been written to familiarise its readers with the concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion, anti-discrimination legislation and policy implementation.
The aim of this course is to enable the readers to learn more about the meaning and importance of equality, and to understand people's rights and responsibilities in relation to these concepts in the work environment.
- Understanding what is meant by diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination
- Knowing how discrimination might occur in the work setting, both deliberately and inadvertently
- Knowing ways of how to reduce discrimination
- Being aware of key legislation
- Understanding agreed ways of working (where these apply) relating to equality, diversity, discrimination and rights
- Providing inclusive support
- Knowing how to ensure that the service provider’s own work is inclusive and respects the beliefs, culture, values and preferences of the service users
- Knowing where/how to access information, advice and support about equality and inclusion
- Knowing who to ask for advice and support about equality and inclusion
This course is accompanied by Audio
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.