Falls Awareness Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£17.95
It is important to note that all older people do not fall, nor do people fall for no reason. People fall because of their risk factors, discussed later, either personal or environmental.
It can be as a result of one factor, or multiple factors working in conjunction with another.
1. Identify the people most at risk of injuring themselves during a fall
2. Reduce the likelihood of falling
3. Reduce the severity of injuries from falls
4. Understand safe ways to assist following a fall
1. Accurately define a fall in line with national guidelines
2. Identify the personal risk factors involved in falling
3. List the activities most commonly associated with falls
4. Describe the environmental hazards that often lead to falls
5. Instruct others on how to reduce the risk of falling
6. Explain what measures you can take to reduce the effects of falls
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.