Immediate Life Support (ILS) Training - Level 3
Package Price (incl. VAT)£22.95
Immediate Life Support (ILS) - Level 3
This course has been written to introduce its reader to the requirements and competency surrounding Immediate Life Support. It is not designed to act as a means by which competency in undertaking these competencies are assessed. It aims to introduce the reader to the required competency surrounding the use of baseline interventions in a variety of life-threatening situations.
This course includes the following topics:
• Legal obligations
• Survival chain
• Recognising the signs of a patient who is deteriorating
• ABCDE – the approach to the patient who is deteriorating
• Airway obstruction
• Recognising breathing problems
• Recognising Anaphylaxis
• Circulation problems
• Alert Verbal Pain Unresponsive (AVPU) scale
• The Glasgow Coma Scale
• The algorithm for use in advanced life support
• European Resuscitation Top Messages
• Confirming Cardiac Arrest
• Resuscitation Guidelines (Resuscitation Council (UK)
• Ventilation and Airway
• When it is time to stop CPR
• Recovery position
©2021 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.