Privacy and Dignity Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£12.95
Privacy and Dignity
This course covers the seventh of fifteen standards of the Care Certificate, 'Privacy and Dignity'. It includes the principles surrounding privacy and dignity in care and maintaining these, as well as supporting an individual's right to make choices, and actively participate in their care.
The full list of topics is below:
2. Where Privacy and Dignity Could be Compromised
3. How to maintain privacy and dignity
4. Actions Maintaining the Privacy of an Individual
5. Demonstrating This
6. Personal Information and Privacy
7. Reporting Concerns
8. Helping to Make Informed Choices
9. Risk Assessment Processes
10. Why Your Personal Views Must Not Have Any Influence
11. Challenging Decisions
12. Valuing People
13. Supporting Active Participation
14. Self Care
These correspond to the standards and outcomes listed in Standard 7 of the Care Certificate.
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.