Syringe Pump Awareness Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£9.95
Syringe Pump or Syringe Driver Training Awareness
This course provides information on the use of syringe pumps, the benefits, and understanding concerns about operating the pump and what to do if there are problems.
This course will cover:
• When to use a syringe pump and how it can be used to manage symptoms when other routes are ineffective
• Which medicines are used and symptoms treated
• Description of setting up a syringe pump to deliver the medicines
• Criteria used in choosing to select a syringe pump as a way of delivering medicines
• How to support a person who is using a syringe pump
• Advice on what to do if a syringe pump stops working
• Useful Video for people using a syringe pump
• A free useful booklet available to download giving information about using a syringe pump
© 2022 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.