Understanding Your Role Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£12.95
Understanding Your Role
This module covers the first of fifteen standards in the Care Certificate.
It is based around the Understanding of Your Role, and will provide you with the knowledge of this, how to work in ways agreed with your employer, understanding relationships in health and social care and working in partnership with others.
The full list of subjects covered is below:
1. Your Main Duties and Responsibilities
2. Standards, Codes of Conduct and Practice
3. Agreed Ways of Working
4. Experiences, Attitudes and Beliefs
5. Employment Rights and Responsibilities
6. Values, Aims and Objectives
7. Working With Your Employer
8. Accessing These Agreed Ways of Working
9. How and When to Escalate Concerns (Whistleblowing)
10. Why It Is Important to Identify Errors
12. Differences between a Working Relationship and Personal Relationship
13. Different Relationships
14. Teams and Partnerships
15. Partnerships with Key People, Advocates and Significant Others
16. Helping to Improve Partnership Working
17. Accessing Support
These correspond to the standards and outcomes listed in Standard 1 of the Care Certificate.
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.