Working in a Person-Centred Way Training
Package Price (incl. VAT)£12.95
Working In A Person-Centred Way
This module covers the fifth of fifteen standards of the Care Certificate.
It concerns Working in a Person Centred Way and will provide knowledge on how understanding person-centred values, working in a person-centred way, a patient's environment, making others aware if their actions are causing discomfort or distress, supporting individuals to minimise pain or discomfort and supporting the individual to maintain their identity and self-esteem.
The full list of topics is below:
1. Putting Person Centred Values Into Practice
2. The Importance of Promoting Person Centred Values
3. Promoting Dignity
5. History, Preferences, Wishes and Needs
6. Changing Needs
7. Future Wellbeing and Fulfilment
8. Environmental Factors
9. Reporting Concerns
10. Distress and Discomfort
11. Raising Concerns Within Your Organisation
12. Other Channels
13. Restricted Mobility
14. Recognising When a Service User May Be In Pain Or Discomfort
15. Appropriate Action
16. Removing Factors
17. Individual Identity and Self-Esteem
18. Attitudes that Promote Emotional and Spiritual Wellbeing
19. Encouraging your Service User
These correspond to the standards and outcomes listed in Standard 5 of the Care Certificate.
© 2012 Interactive Healthcare Training Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Moral rights of the author under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 are asserted.